The Museum offers comprehensive and interactive tour guide services, including scheduled docents, handheld guides, Beacon mobile guide, and group tour reservation.
Reserved Group Tours
For groups of more than 20 members, apply online two weeks prior to the visit or call 02-86772727 (ext. 710 or 711) to make reservations. The Museum also offers half-day and one-day tours. The following are currently available tour items:
- Permanent exhibitions (45 to 60 min.)
- In-depth tour of permanent exhibitions: Development of Ceramics in Taiwan, Grandmother’s Kitchen, Ceramics in Traditional Architecture, Yingge Ceramics Town, Prehistoric and Aboriginal Ceramics, Industrial and Fine Ceramics, and Traditional Pottery (25 to 30 min. for each segment)
- 3rd floor gallery (25 to 30 min.)
- Tactile experience (45 to 60 min.)
- Architecture of Yingge Ceramics Museum and public art (25 to 30 min.)
- Ceramics Park (30 to 40 min.)
- Junior high and elementary school age-appropriate tours (25 to 30 min.)
- Special education student tours (30 or 60 min. depending on circumstances)
50 minutes per session. Sign up at the Information Counter before a session begins.
Audio Guides (free)
Language options include Chinese, English, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Children. Leave identification or cash deposit with the counter to use the devices. The content of the handheld guide includes permanent exhibitions, special exhibitions, and Ceramics Park, covering more than 80 entries.